LONG STAY OFFER - HALF BOARD
MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS | EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
FROM 01.06.22 TO 02.10.22
- Half board
- Free Wi-fi
COMPULSORY SUPPLEMENTS: (the following compulsory supplements are not included in the rates and must be paid at your arrival in hotel)
- Tourist Tax: Euro 1,80 per person per day from 13 years old and adults. The tax is susceptible to possible future changes.
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS: (the following optional supplements are not included in the rates and if required, they have to be paid at the hotel)
- Access to wellness center is available at the extra charge:
- from 01.06.22 to 02.10.22 : Euro 25 per person per hour
The price includes: finnish sauna, turkish bath, emotional showers and relax area. The access is restricted to people over the age of 16 and is subject to availability and with reservation directly at the hotel. Gym for free with limited access upon reservation (exclusive use of one family or persons occupying the same room). Our wellness centre has implemented all the necessary protocols to ensure proper social distancing and cleaning protocols based on practices approved by the World Health Organization. Entry modalities could be subject to variations, according to local authorities' regulations facing Covid-19 situation.
- Indoor parking: Euro 10 per day or Euro 35 per week (until availability, it can't be booked in advance)
- Baby cot: Euro 10 per day, meals not included (each cot, on request) available only in Superior, Junior Suite and Family room
- Small size pets (max 15 kg): Euro 20 per day (each pet, on request and upon acceptance of the regulation)
- Check-in from 3.00 p.m ; Check-out within 10.00 a.m.
- The half board includes: breakfast buffet and dinner with table service, drinks not included. The stay begins with dinner on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day.
- The offer is valid for minimum 7 nights stays and includes the subscription fees (for an amount of Euro 35 per person from 12 years old and adults and Euro 15 per person from 2 to 11 years old) with protection in case of cancellation (view the details)
- At check-in time each guest has to present a valid identity document (also minors); the hotel may require the price difference in case the age indicated at the time of reservation is not correct
- VAT 10% included (if the tax rate increases, the total amount of the reservation could be higher. In this case the difference must be paid directly at the hotel)
- Blu Hotels SpA has the right to modify / cancel some services listed in the contract or on the website / catalog at any time, if any provisions of the Authority, regarding the containment of the epidemiological emergency of COVID-19, prohibit or make impossible their organization.
- Above mentioned information may be subject to variations